I have had a long, flirtatious relationship with art. Throughout the years, I have enjoyed workshops in watercolour, oils, and acrylics. In 2019, I became more dedicated, embracing the mentorship of a local, established artist Jacqui Stockdale, and working weekly from her studio in Fitzroy, Melbourne.
2020’s isolation has provided the right circumstances to become intentional about my art. I have used this time at home to focus on portraiture and figure work, studying online workshops with Michael Carson, Sarah Sedwick, and participating in online life drawing through the National Portrait Gallery and The Art Room.
I’m now working from a space in Northcote Art Studios and open to commissions
- 2019 Small Works, Brunswick Street Gallery
- 2020 Fifty Squared Art Prize, Brunswick Street Gallery
- 2020 Drummoyne Online Open Art Prize
- 2020 Linden New Art ‘Postcard Show’
- 2021 Sandbox Studios, Brunswick
- 2021 Incube8r Gallery, ‘Almost Solo’, Fitzroy